It’s time for the annual countdown of my most-read blog posts of the year! Note that these are posts that were actually published in 2019 (not older posts that happened to get high traffic), and I eliminated giveaways, links to my TV segments and podcast episode shownotes (though my interviews with Sophie Gregoire Trudeau and Natalie MacMaster went “viral” relative to my usual stats, as well as my chat about women and friendship with social workers Tracy Condon and Laura Koekkoek).
Without further ado, here is the list!
10. FAMILY STAYCATION TIPS AND IDEAS
9. SUPPORTING KIDS AND ADULTS WITH DIETARY RESTRICTIONS: TIPS AND A GREAT COOKBOOK FROM AMANDA ORLANDO
8. 8 ADHD FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW
7. LASER TEETH WHITENING: ALL THE DETAILS
6. 6 RULES I BREAK (BY A BIG RULE-FOLLOWER)
5. 13 WAYS TO WASTE LESS (WITH LARA MURRAY)
4. 7 TIPS FOR MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR PHOTO SHOOT
3. DIY BBQ Sauce (Father’s Day gift)
2. HYBRID BROWS FROM PERMANENT BEAUTY BY KALYNA
And my most-read post published in 2019:
1. A VISIT TO “SCHITT’S CREEK” (GOODWOOD, ONTARIO)