I know none of my regular readers are here for the recipes…though I think there was one back in 2012. This one, however, is worth sharing.
I’ve been making this recipe for years and it has always been a hit! I even used it as my contribution to the Class Cookbook that my student teacher recently assembled as part of our Social Studies program (family traditions). It’s a combination of a few different recipes and I don’t have anyone to credit specifically, but please let me know if you feel I should be acknowledging someone here.
- one chocolate cake or brownie mix (or premade product: two-bite brownies work really well!)
- one instant chocolate pudding mix
- one tub whipped topping (buy “Light” if it makes you feel better!)
- 5 Skor bars (or chocolate bars of your choice)
- Bake chocolate cake or brownies according to directions (I used to do this the day before so cake would be cool and easy to cut; now I just use the two-bite brownies!)
- Thaw whipped topping
- Cut cake/brownies into small cubes
- Chop Skor Bars into small pieces
- Make pudding according to directions
- Layer the ingredients: cake on the bottom, then pudding, whipped topping, and Skor pieces. Repeat.
Ooooh 🙂 Looks delicious! 🙂
I want some … yummmm. Thank you for the recipe. 🙂