Summer feels like the right time for some flashbacks, and today I’m sharing links to my top 10 most-read posts (excluding giveaways and Momterviews) of all time!
1. Perfect Parties Theme Five: The Rock Star Party (I have my friend Krista to thank for sharing tons of her kids’ party themes!)
4. Perfect Parties Theme One: The Polka Dot Party (I think Pinterest has also been really helpful in drawing readers to the party posts.)
5. Front Door Makeover (This one is pretty simple – painting our white front door black – but apparently popular.)
6. Perfect Parties Theme Two: The Pajama Party (again, thanks to Krista! We actually copied some of these ideas for Maggie’s 5th birthday this year. Guests came to the evening party in their pj’s, the cake was made to look exactly like the birthday girl’s bed, and loot bags contained a bedtime snack, cheap pj’s from Walmart, a toothbrush, lip balm and a little stuffed animal for bed.
Krista’s daughter’s bed cake:
7. PC Cooking School Birthday Party (we’ve done this with both of our girls, and I would highly recommend it. It’s so much fun, a great experience for the kids, and keeps the work and mess out of your house!)
8. Baby Room To Big Girl Room (it actually started as a guest room, then was the nursery for both girls before becoming Maggie’s big girl room!)