Contest open to Canadians.
I know, I know: it’s ironic that my biggest single-item giveaway yet is a cooking-related product. But man, what a product!
Up for grabs for one very lucky This Mom Loves winner is the new KitchenAid 13-cup Food Processor, perfect for holiday meals! Yes, you read that right. I’m giving one of these babies away, with a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $399.99!
Key Features of the Food Processor:
- New external adjustable, stainless steel slicing disc provides ultimate versatility
- Dual shredding disc easily flips the disc from 2mm to 4mm to achieve ideal slicing thickness
- Large 13-cup (2.75L) leak-proof work bowl, plus chef’s bowl and mini bowl
- Ultra Wide Mouth Feed Tube™ adjusts to 3 different sizes to accommodate foods of varying sizes, including whole potatoes and cucumbers
- 17 precise food processing options for speed-controlled slice, shred, chop and puree functions plus three maximized slice, shred and puree/chop blades and bonus dough, egg whip and Julienne blades
- 4 speed-controlled functions
- Comfort design side handle allows easy viewing while the food processor is in use
The Food Processor comes in Contour Silver, White and Onyx Black…and it’s almost enough to make me want to cook. Almost. But it would look fantastic sitting on my counter…